Advertisement

Heavy bass dubstep

topic posted Fri, February 6, 2009 - 9:20 PM by  Charlie
Share/Save/Bookmark
I've recently gotten into dubstep and i really love the new sound. it seems like there are alot of diffrent types. What does it for me is the really hard, nasty, heavy bass sounding dubstep, which is hard to come by. Does anyone have any artist suggestions for heavy bass dubstep?
posted by:
Charlie
Washington, D.C.
Advertisement
  • Re: Heavy bass dubstep

Thu, February 12, 2009 - 11:20 AM
    I second 16 bit for real nasty dubstep. If you haven't heard 16-Bit - the death car ep, pm me.
    For real deep sub bass, check this mix!!!!!
    Dirty Bass - Reborn to Bass
    www.dnb-sets.de/
    One of the HEAVIEST MIXES i have heard. I still play it, and i got it months ago.
  • c
    c
    offline 0

Re: Heavy bass dubstep

Mon, May 4, 2009 - 11:49 AM
    BAR 9 - i like ony heavy and grimey dubsteo and what got me into it was BAR 9, go youtube and check MURDA SOUND AND BAKIN BREAD out by him then try all the rest, if you like heavy and grimey then youll love BAR 9

message me if you want the mp3's.......

Tue, May 5, 2009 - 10:52 PM
    surprised no one has mentioned LOEFAH.
    maybe he's kind of obvious seeing as he's been rolling them since the beginning.
    but just in case it was missed...

Mon, July 20, 2009 - 10:22 PM
    While there is a TON of great dubstep to enjoy, here is a brief list of artist that are particularly dirty when they come with the bass(I TRIED not to mention anyone who had allready been mentioned in the list). I suggest going to www.getdarker.com and cruising around...lots of free downloads in the sounds AND files sections!!!!

The Vibratory Sound Complex(AKA VSC, AKA Jake5nake), RUSKO, High Rankin, Taal Mala, Sub OSC(and anyone else on "LIGHTA!" records), Eskimo, Decklyn, Benga(can't beleave he hasn't been mentioned yet), MetzZ, Hungry Man, EOTO(Live Dubstep...SO SICK!), Ana Sia, Heavywieght Dub Champions, MachineDrum, Prolific & Kenny Kills, Kode 9, 6Blocc, The Antiserum, Bar 9, Ed Solo, JFB, Nero, The Qemists, Screwface, KOAN Sound, Sukh Knight, Youngsta, Coki, Kromestar, The Others, Headhunter, N-type, Vex'd, Milanese VS Virus Syndicate, Artwork, Benny Ill.

Recent topics in "Dubstep"